Nice. You are registered to receive Profectio’s newsletter.
While you are waiting for the next issue be sure to check out some of our popular sections:
Account Wins – Which agencies are winning new business
On The Move – Latest promotions and new hires
It’s very likely that the email I just sent you got stuck in your Promotions tab. To make sure you receive future emails, be sure to drag the email from your Promotions tab to Primary inbox. You will miss out on future emails if you do not do this.
We want to ensure we are delivering the type of content that you want to read, please take this quick survey to help our editors know what to deliver to you.
You might also want to take this time to register as a member of the Profectio community and where you not only gain access to member-only content; but there are several ways that we can help your company grow.
Upcoming Awards & Events:
- Showtime – Showtime Awards are a unique awards program from PR In Canada and Profectio that will recognize the most outstanding and inspirational branded digital video, video marketing and video advertising publishers by brands, agencies and technology companies across Canada
- PR Person of the Year – PR Person of the Year awards allows the top talent, creators, innovators and professionals who are consistently making the world of communications better to be recognized. [September 2017]
- Marketer of the Year – The Marketer of the Year awards is your opportunity to showcase top talent, creators, innovators and professionals who are consistently making the world of communications better.
- Next Gen Awards – where we recognize and award the fastest growing Advertising; Content Marketing; Experiential; Marketing ; Social; and Public Relations agencies across Canada
- Media Relations Awards – we are going to take a moment to recognize – the public relations agencies across Canada who have created and constantly cultivating the relations with media in PR In Canada’s Media Relations Awards.
- Top 40 Under 40 (Start Now Canada) – Recognizing the top 40 communicators and public relations individuals from across Canada; nominations open April 2018; and awards reception takes place in June 14, 2018
- Battleground – Toronto’s Ultimate Game Show & Networking Event
- 2nd Annual Women In Marketing, Communications & Technology Awards – We take a moment to recognize and reward the top women in the Canadian marketing and public relations industry at our special reception being held on March 8, 2018 (International Women’s Day) (Nominations open in January 2018)
- Top 40 Under 40 (PR In Canada) – 2014 Program | 2015 | Program | 2016 Program | 2017 Program – Recognizing the top 40 communicators and public relations individuals from across Canada; nominations open April 2018; and awards reception takes place in June 14, 2018