Our awards program to include Top 40 Under 40; Top 40 Under 40 Specialty Awards. All applicants must be 39 or under by June 7, 2018 and working in Canada.
Judging will be based on a point system (for a total of 10 points), and will use the following criteria to select the winners:
- Nominee’s efforts, accomplishments and impact. The nomination should reflect a meaningful commitment of time and service by the nominee. The nominee’s service should demonstrate positive impact on the industry.
- Work Accomplishments [within the past year] – 5 points – Briefly describe one or two examples of something the nominee accomplished during the last year. Ex taking the lead of an innovating campaign; helping lead or launch a new division; increasing business by (x)%; demonstrate excellence in creativity; great problem solving; what did the individual do to make them stand apart at their respective company
- Volunteer – [within the past year] – 2 points – giving back to the community, donating your time to a great cause/ organization/ project
- Testimonial – [within the past year] – 2 points – Provide a testimonial from a past / current manager or client.
- Profectio member – 1 point – You are an current member of Profectio (Pro or Pro+) is your chance for coworkers, clients and others who have worked with you to submit their vote for you
Whether you are submitting an example of a work accomplishment or just voting for a nominee it ALL counts towards each nominee’s point score, be sure to take part and your voice heard!
- Account Director or Supervisor of the Year: Superior rapport with clients; developed unique programs whose success should be supported with data. Testimonials from clients will factor into the judging.
- Agency Account Manager of the Year: Strong planning skills and vision for marketing strategy for a single account or multiple accounts. Demonstrated leadership with clients and team members.
- Event Marketer of the Year: Demonstrated innovation in marketing live or virtual events using some of the following mediums and methods such as: e-letters, social media, direct mail, Web content, media outreach. Increase in attendance/exhibitors should be demonstrated, as well as revenue increases. In the case of a new event, targets should have been met or exceeded.
- Government Marketer of the Year: Led successful marketing efforts for a local, state or federal agency or department. Marketing challenges for the agency or department should be stated clearly, as well as evidence of success. (Client-side only)
- Internal Marketer of the Year: Successfully led an organization’s internal communications efforts during a major organizational change such as a merger, acquisition, CEO change, product launch or rebranding, or has established a successful intranet or social media policy. (Client-side only)
- Marketing Professional of the Year: Corporate: Demonstrated success at repositioning an organization or brand; led programs that resulted in significant revenue increases; produced unique marketing campaigns that led to increased budgets for marketing activity within a company; successfully built external programs and partnerships. (Client-side only)
- Marketing Professional of the Year: Nonprofit/Association: Oversaw marketing efforts that led to increased donations or membership that led to increase in awareness of goals of nonprofit organization or association. (Client-side only)
- Marketing Professional of the Year: Agency: Helped lead your marketing agency to growth in client base and/or revenue; expanded scope of agency’s offerings; spearheaded winning campaign (s) on behalf of a client. (Agency only)
- Marketing Team Leader: Led a marketing team that demonstrated consistent success over the past year; established herself/himself as a mentor and expanded skill sets of teammates. (Client-side only)
- Marketer of the Year: You have had a stellar career so far, and continue to deliver results for your agency or brand, must have been working in the marketing industry for 5+ years
- Executive or Manager: As a industry professional, you have been in management roles for 5+ years and continue to deliver game changing results
- Founder: Coming into the industry you want to make big changes, now you run a leading Canadian advertising or marketing agency that is having a strong impact on the business world, must have been working in the marketing industry for 7+ years
- Agency-Client Team: As a duo, your agency & client relationship has surpassed excellence and resulted in extraordinary business results (Must be at least 1 individual from an agency & client)
** Add as many specific examples as possible to help back up your nomination.