Members Of The Canadian Marketing & Public Relations Industry Share COVID-19 Vaccine PSA
Here is our roundup of the most popular advertising and marketing stories that you read on Profectio for the week ending July 9, 2021.
- Tim Hortons Hires New Agency Of Record In Canada
- CCM Hires New Marketing Agency Of Record
- Endy Aims To Give Toronto A Good Night Sleep
- Breaking Jason Boyer Appointed Chief Marketing Officer At Deloitte Canada
- Profectio’s Top Advertising And Marketing Stories For June 2021
- Breaking: Kijiji Canada Appoints Herman Paek As General Manager
- Who Has Been Hired At FCB Toronto, Hootsuite, TELUS
- Boston Pizza Promotes James Kawalecki To Vice President of Marketing
- Couche-Tard Selects New Agency Of Record
- Most Popular Canadian Advertising Stories For Week Ending July 2, 2021
- Fluent Beverages Appoints Becky Lindsey As Chief Marketing Officer
- Profectio’s Top Advertising And Marketing Stories For May 2021
- Steve Ambeau Appointed Chief Marketing Officer At EQ3
- On The Move: Medavie Blue Cross, Walmart Canada, President’s Choice Financial
- Chris Keevill Steps Down From CEO Position At Colour
- Breaking: Katherine Bond-Debicki Appointed Chief Marketing Officer At KFC Canada
- Could Pornhub’s New Owner Be A Cannabis Entrepreneur?
We sometimes rely on reader tips for these stories, so if you have a tip, please send it to us on the form on Profectio’s website.