Here is our roundup of the most popular advertising and marketing stories that you read on Profectio for the week ending June 4, 2021.
- On The Move: Medavie Blue Cross, Walmart Canada, President’s Choice Financial
- Most Popular Canadian Advertising Stories For Week Ending May 28, 2021
- Could Pornhub’s New Owner Be A Cannabis Entrepreneur?
- David Jowett Exits No Fixed Address
- Most Popular Canadian Advertising Stories For Week Ending May 18, 2021
- Fluent Beverages Appoints Becky Lindsey As Chief Marketing Officer
- Steve Ambeau Appointed Chief Marketing Officer At EQ3
- Lauren Steinberg Appointed SVP Of Digital At Loblaw Digital
- Aaron Zifkin To Depart Managing Director Role At Lyft Canada
- Look Back At Canadian Agencies That Won New Business In April 2021
- What Happens Each Minute On The Internet [Infographic]
- Rotman School Of Management at U of T Appoints Tug As Digital Marketing AOR
We sometimes rely on reader tips for these stories, so if you have a tip, please send it to us on the form on Profectio’s website.