Members Of The Canadian Marketing & Public Relations Industry Share COVID-19 Vaccine PSA
Here is our roundup of the most popular advertising and marketing stories that you read on Profectio for the week ending May 18, 2021.
- David Jowett Exits No Fixed Address
- Venturepark Launches Ecosystem To Create Next Generation Consumer-Packaged Goods
- Rotman School Of Management at U of T Appoints Tug As Digital Marketing AOR
- Aaron Zifkin To Depart Managing Director Role At Lyft Canada
- Most Popular Canadian Advertising Stories For Week Ending May 7, 2021
- Bryan Pearson Out As CEO Of LoyaltyOne
- Breaking: Joshua Bloom Appointed Head Of Canada For TikTok
- On The Move: Shopify, Post Consumer Brands
- Boston Pizza Promotes James Kawalecki To Vice President of Marketing
- Breaking: Cineplex Appoints Shawn Mandel As Chief Digital and Technology Officer
We sometimes rely on reader tips for these stories, so if you have a tip, please send it to us on the form on Profectio’s website.