Members Of The Canadian Marketing & Public Relations Industry Share COVID-19 Vaccine PSA
Here is our roundup of the most popular advertising and marketing stories that you read on Profectio for the week ending May 7, 2021.
- Vision7 International Sold To Canadian Owners
- Kijiji Canada Appoints New Agency Of Record, Ends Relationship With CloudRaker
- Wonderful Pistachios Taps Sheldon To Ditch The Shells In Latest Campaign
- On The Move: Ferrero, Hypertec Group, LCBO
- Lauren Steinberg Appointed SVP Of Digital At Loblaw Digital
- Vision7 Ups Its Affiliate Marketing Game With Acquisition Of All Inclusive Marketing
- Breaking: Kijiji Canada Appoints Herman Paek As General Manager
- KFC Hires New Advertising Agency Of Record
- Rethink Canada Forced To Makes Layoffs As COVID-19 Impacts Markets
- Paula Festas Appointed President Of Dandelion Inc.
- Call For Entries 2021 Women In Communications & Marketing Awards
- Tempers And Texts Taint Acquisition Of JUICE Mobile, Yellow Pages Fired [Updated]
- Breaking: Samantha Redman Exits KFC Canada
- Melissa Mohun Promoted To Vice President Of Digital Customer Experience At Scotiabank
- Mitsubishi Hires New Agency Of Record In Canada
- BMW Appoints New CRM Agency Of Record
We sometimes rely on reader tips for these stories, so if you have a tip, please send it to us on the form on Profectio’s website.