Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends (CMHOL) has announced the induction of five new Legends and this year’s Marketer on the Rise.
The 2021 inductees into Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends are:
- Judy John, global chief creative officer, Edelman [TCO]
- Sharifa Khan, president and CEO, Balmoral Multicultural Marketing
- Rem Langan, former CMO, McDonald’s Canada, and president & CEO, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Canada
- Bryan Pearson, former CEO, LoyaltyOne Co. [TCO]
- Ratana and Arran Stephens, co-founders, Nature’s Path
The 2021 Marketer on the Rise is Sahar Saidi, founder and CEO, LUS Brands, a Toronto-based direct-to-consumer ecommerce company.
On April 22 the AMA Toronto will host at interactive CMHOL gala event to officially present the awards.