Members Of The Canadian Marketing & Public Relations Industry Share COVID-19 Vaccine PSA
Here is our roundup of the most popular advertising and marketing stories that you read on Profectio for the week ending April 2, 2021.
- Which Canadian Agencies Grew The Most During 2021?
- Wonderful Pistachios Taps Sheldon To Ditch The Shells In Latest Campaign
- Call For Entries 2021 Women In Communications & Marketing Awards
- On The Move: IG Wealth Management, McKinsey & Company, Kids Help Phone
- TD Bank Appoints Betsey Chung As Global CMO
- On The Move: StackAdapt, Waterloo Brewing
- Most Popular Canadian Advertising Stories For Week Ending March 26, 2021
- Canada Life Appoints Jeff Marshall To Newly-Created Chief Digital Officer
- Alyssa Buetikofer Appointed CMO At McDonald’s Canada
- Most Popular Canadian Advertising Stories For Week Ending March 19, 2021
- S4 Capital Merges Jam3 With MediaMonks
- Breaking: Kijiji Canada Appoints Herman Paek As General Manager
- Labatt Blue And Metro Say “Cheers to Canada” With Augmented Reality
- KFC Hires New Advertising Agency Of Record
- Kruger Products Parts Ways With John St.
- Scotiabank Appoints Laura Curtis Ferrera As New Chief Marketing Officer
- Breaking: Katherine Bond-Debicki Appointed Chief Marketing Officer At KFC Canada