Apple, Coke, McDonalds and many like them have become iconic brands. As a brand, their presence is global – millions of people know their product/ service; and millions buy from them every year. In many cases Iconic Brands have become so synonymous they have been woven into pop culture, they are talked about in song lyrics and part of some of the world best movies. What does it take for a brand to become an Iconic Brand?
Join us on February 25, 2020 at 5:30 PM for an Interactive Discussion Panel where will discuss what has and has not worked for brands; and share with the audience what steps they need to take to become an Iconic Brand.
These are events that have built such strong brands and associated culture, that attendees can feel they are making a statement about themselves by their very participation.
- Going global – the journey
- How to create a product and/ or service that garners worldwide admiration (and users)
- What does it take to build an iconic brand
- How to gain mind-share online and offline
Our Panel Members Include:
Chuck Coolen, Senior Marketing Manager – Eastern Canada (Ontario and Atlantic) at McDonald’s Canada
- Cool as a cucumber, Chuck has 20+ years working in the Canadian advertising and marketing industry
- Over 10 years helping to build and raise McDonald’s Canada into a global iconic brand
- Agency and client-side experience
- A leader’s leader who knows how to deliver business results
- Passion, creativity and openness to innovation
Paula Festas, President of Dandelion Inc
- A powerhouse who has created, innovated and elevated every organization she has touched in her 15+ year career
- Her ability to help build businesses expands across multiple sectors including publishing, media, technology and more
- From zero to hero, Paula has driven revenue with every organization she has worked with
How to build an iconic brand is part of The Connected One MarCom Series