On The Move – Here are a few new moves and promotions within the Advertising & Marketing industry for August 13, 2019.
As result of the growth in the Canadian advertising and marketing industry here are the latest people with new roles:
You have reached content that is available to Pro+, Essential, Premium or Platinum members only.
Want to Read the Full Article?
- Access member-only content
- Breaking news alerts
- Save hundreds of dollars on Profectio awards and events
Login Below | JOIN NOW
- WestJet has hired Olga Brilant as Digital Content Strategist | Digital & Innovation
- Roger Beharry Lall has hired VP of Marketing at Lift & Co.
- Courtney Hall joins MLSE (Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership) as Marketing Coordinator
The above represents other recent changes in the communications and public relations industry across Canada.
Other Recent Public Relations Job Changes
Patrick Dunn Exits Canada LifeOctober 22, 2019
Vanda Provato Appointed Vice President Of Marketing At LCBOOctober 17, 2019
Breaking: Joshua Bloom Appointed Head Of Canada For TikTokOctober 16, 2019
Jill McDonald Appointed Associate Partner At M&K MediaSeptember 17, 2019