On The Move – Here are a few new moves and promotions within the Advertising & Marketing industry for August 13, 2019.
As result of the growth in the Canadian advertising and marketing industry here are the latest people with new roles:
You have reached content that is available to Pro+, Essential, Premium or Platinum members only.
Want to Read the Full Article?
- Access member-only content
- Breaking news alerts
- Save hundreds of dollars on Profectio awards and events
Login Below | JOIN NOW
- WestJet has hired Olga Brilant as Digital Content Strategist | Digital & Innovation
- Roger Beharry Lall has hired VP of Marketing at Lift & Co.
- Courtney Hall joins MLSE (Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership) as Marketing Coordinator
The above represents other recent changes in the communications and public relations industry across Canada.
On The Move: Cubert, Nestlé Professional, Cronos GroupAugust 20, 2019
Other Recent Public Relations Job Changes
On The Move: WestJet, Lift & Co., MLSEAugust 13, 2019
Bryan Pearson Out As CEO Of LoyaltyOneAugust 13, 2019
On The Move: PepsiCo, Great Gulf, ScotiabankAugust 8, 2019