On The Move – Here are a few new moves and promotions within the Advertising & Marketing industry for July 11, 2019.
As result of the growth in the Canadian advertising and marketing industry here are the latest people with new roles:
You have reached content that is available to Pro+, Essential, Premium or Platinum members only.
Want to Read the Full Article?
- Access member-only content
- Breaking news alerts
- Save hundreds of dollars on Profectio awards and events
Login Below | JOIN NOW
- Stackt Market has hired Jessica Lynch as Head of Marketing and Partnerships
- Makenzie Wiwchar has joined SHI International Corp as Digital Marketing Specialist – Partner Marketing
- Snap Inc. has hired Heather Moffat as Brand Marketing Manager
The above represents other recent changes in the communications and public relations industry across Canada.
On The Move: Stackt Market, SHI International, SnapJuly 11, 2019 Paula Festas Appointed President Of Dandelion Inc.July 10, 2019
Other Recent Public Relations Job Changes
Hill Street Beverage And CMO David Pullara Part WaysJuly 23, 2019