On The Move – Here are a few new moves and promotions within the Advertising & Marketing industry for June 4, 2019.
As result of the growth in the Canadian advertising and marketing industry here are the latest people with new roles:
You have reached content that is available to Pro+, Essential, Premium or Platinum members only.
Want to Read the Full Article?
- Access member-only content
- Breaking news alerts
- Save hundreds of dollars on Profectio awards and events
Login Below | JOIN NOW
- Fiix Software has hired Justine E. Rae as Director Customer Marketing
- Adam Stares has been promoted to Senior Manager, Digital Acquistion Team Lead at Scotiabank
- Daniela Parisi has started in a new role as Senior Manager, Digital Experience at Virgin Mobile Canada
The above represents other recent changes in the communications and public relations industry across Canada.
Other Recent Public Relations Job Changes
On The Move: WestJet, Lift & Co., MLSEAugust 13, 2019
Bryan Pearson Out As CEO Of LoyaltyOneAugust 13, 2019
On The Move: PepsiCo, Great Gulf, ScotiabankAugust 8, 2019