On The Move – Here are a few new moves and promotions within the Advertising & Marketing industry for May 21, 2019.
As result of the growth in the Canadian advertising and marketing industry here are the latest people with new roles:
You have reached content that is available to Pro+, Essential, Premium or Platinum members only.
Want to Read the Full Article?
- Access member-only content
- Breaking news alerts
- Save hundreds of dollars on Profectio awards and events
Login Below | JOIN NOW
- Laurentian Bank of Canada has appointed Darryl Silva as their Vice President of Customer Experience
- Victoria Cooling starts a new role as Marketing Communications Manager at TalentMap
- Coca-Cola has promoted Jennifer Hutton to Director of Digital Commerce
The above represents other recent changes in the communications and public relations industry across Canada.
Matt McGowan Appointed General Manager Of Snap In CanadaSeptember 11, 2019
Other Recent Public Relations Job Changes
Jill McDonald Appointed Associate Partner At M&K MediaSeptember 17, 2019
On The Move: RBC, EndySeptember 3, 2019