Earlier this morning the Ad Standards announced it 2019/2020 Board of Directors with Nancy Marcus elected as Chair of the Board.
The following members have been elected to the Executive Committee:
- Nancy Marcusm (Chair) Corporate Vice President, Marketing Kruger Products L.P
- Gary Maavara (Vice Chair) Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Corporate Secretary Corus Entertainment Inc.
- Kevin Brady (Vice Chair) President & CEO Anderson DDB Health & Lifestyle
- Uwe Stueckman (Treasurer) SVP, Marketing Loblaw Companies
- Ron Lund President and CEO Association of Canadian Advertisers Inc.
- Jani Yates (President) President and CEO Ad Standards
- Catherine Bate (Secretary) Chief Legal & Policy Officer Ad Standards DIRECTORS
- Peggy Barnwell Public Representative
- Rosanne Caron President Canadian Out of Home Marketing and Measurement Bureau
- Sonia Carreno President IAB CanadaDom Caruso President and CEO BBDO Canada
- Kimberly Eberwine General Counsel & Secretary, Canada Procter & Gamble Inc.
- Bev Kirshenblatt Executive Director, Corporate & Regulatory Affairs CBC/Radio Canada
- Scott Knox President & CEO Institute of Communication Agencies
Linda Perez Senior Vice President, Account Group Ogilvy Montréal
- Nadia Petrolito Vice President, General Counsel & Chief Communications Officer (CCO) L’Oréal Canada Inc.
- Andrew Saunders Chief Revenue Officer The Globe and Mail
- Dominique Villeneuve President and CEO Association of Creative Communications Agencies