On The Move – Here are a few new moves and promotions within the Advertising & Marketing industry for April 29, 2019.
As result of the growth in the Canadian advertising and marketing industry here are the latest people with new roles:
You have reached content that is available to Pro+, Essential, Premium or Platinum members only.
Want to Read the Full Article?
- Access member-only content
- Breaking news alerts
- Save hundreds of dollars on Profectio awards and events
Login Below | JOIN NOW
- Publicis has hired Lauren Riley for starting as an Account Supervisor
- David Rozin has been tapped as Vice President and Head, Technology and Innovation Banking at Scotiabank
- Pollara Strategic Insights joins Elizabeth Davidson as Marketing Coordinator at Pollara Strategic Insights
The above represents other recent changes in the communications and public relations industry across Canada.
On The Move: Cubert, Nestlé Professional, Cronos GroupAugust 20, 2019
Other Recent Public Relations Job Changes
On The Move: WestJet, Lift & Co., MLSEAugust 13, 2019
Bryan Pearson Out As CEO Of LoyaltyOneAugust 13, 2019
On The Move: PepsiCo, Great Gulf, ScotiabankAugust 8, 2019