Join Ad Standards representatives and Smart & Biggar legal experts as they present insights into the four topics listed below.
Opening remarks by Ad Standards.
- The Changing Landscape for Brand Protection in Canada: Upcoming Changes to the Trademarks Act
- Navigating Comparative Advertising and Compatibility Claims
- Misleading Advertising: Defining the Boundaries
- Intellectual Property Best Practices in Advertising & Marketing
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. – Session
Smart & Biggar
1100-150 York Street
Toronto ON M5H 3S5
Complimentary tickets for Ad Standards Members and Smart & Biggar Guests
Participants in this session will hear advertising and intellectual property law experts discuss topics of particular relevance in the current advertising/marketing sphere. Ad Standards and Smart & Biggar representatives will spend 15 minutes on each of the four topics listed above, and provide a “state-of-affairs” overview that highlights what you need to know about current and future happenings.
Space is limited, so sign up today!Register