Here is our roundup of the most popular advertising and marketing stories that you read on Profectio for the week ending October 5, 2018.
- Cue Digital Turns 10, Rebrands And Refocuses Sales Team
- Pinterest Appoints Erin Elofson As Country Manager Of Canada
- United Way Partners With Pantone Color Institute For #UNIGNORABLE
- Exclusive: Jason Rumanek Appointed Director Digital Marketing Programs At ADP
- Tempers And Texts Taint Acquisition Of JUICE Mobile, Yellow Pages Fired Founder
- Breaking: Justine Melman Appointed Vice President Of Marketing & Communications At Flybits
- WPP Hits Lowest Point Since 1999, Will Other Ad Agencies Suffer?
- Can “Juliet” Chat Its Way To New Digital Revenues For WestJet?
- Who Is Next To Take Top Spot At Google Canada?