Members Of The Canadian Marketing & Public Relations Industry Share COVID-19 Vaccine PSA
Here is our roundup of the most popular advertising and marketing stories that you read on Profectio for the week ending January 19, 2018.
- Breaking: Doug Hawe Appointed Head Of Digital Marketing At SAS
- Yellow Pages Cuts 500, Could Bad Acquisitions Have Been A Factor?
- Toronto Shortlisted On Amazon Second HQ Search, Canadian Advertising Industry Embraces The Possibility
- Who Has Been Hired At FreshBooks, Mediaedge:cia, Shopify
- Watercooler: Post Acquisition, JUICE Squeezes Out Some Staff