The&Partnership has appointed the agency’s first Head of Strategy in Canada, with the addition of André Louis.
Prior to the move, André was Vice President, Head of Planning at Camp Jefferson (formerly Dare Toronto); Strategy Director at TAXI; and Managing Partner, Digital at Publicis Mojo. Throughout his 18+ year career he has worked with major brands such as Absolut, Baileys, Coca-Cola, Garnier, L’Oreal and Virgin Mobile.
Louis joins the Canadian leadership team, along with Christopher Andrews and Executive Creative Director, Ron Smrczek. Based in Toronto, Louis will also oversee the agency’s strategy teams in Vancouver and Montreal.
In addition to Louis, the following new hires were made in the Toronto office over the last few months:
- Lindsay Di Tolla, Account Manager
- Chris Edmeades, Account Director
- Joachim Holmgren, Account Manager
- Zeeshan Hussain, Group Account Director
- Jon Nestoras, Account Manager
- Nabil Rashid, Associate Creative Director
- Jennifer Saunders, Senior Art Director
- Marcel Zierfuss, Director of Digital Strategy
Fun Fact: For a brief but thoroughly unpleasant period of time, André had a holiday job working in a refrigerated unit applying labels by hand to frozen sea urchins from Samoa. Basically they were incredibly pungent, bright orange pots of slime. Not a high point of his career, but extremely character building.