We are pretty sure that John Levy and the rest of the crew over at theScore are celebrating their Q4 F2015 earnings as the company has revenue of $2.9 million in , an increase of 63% compared to the same period in 2014. Advertising revenue also increased by 89% compared to the same period in F2014.
- Audience for the Company’s mobile platforms reached a record 10.5 million average monthly active users in Q4 F2015, an increase of 21% compared to the same period in F2014.
- Mobile web users were 6.8 million, an increase of 32% over the same period in F2014.
- Mobile app users were 3.7 million, an increase of 4% over the same period in F2014, and 21% after normalizing for the impact of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, which occurred in Q4 F2014.
- Mobile app user engagement grew by 50% over the same period in F2014, with over 210 million average monthly user sessions in Q4 F2015.
- Audience for the Company’s eSports platforms, which launched in March 2015, reached a milestone of more than 500,000 monthly active users for the first time in Q4 F2015.
It is a good day to be in the sports business.