The Apple iPhone 6 is here, are you going to get one? We’ve seen reports of people around the world lining up for 10+ hours to be the first to get one, others are selling them on eBay for up to $1,000. I’ve never been an Apple fan, but the power they have created for their products is something brands can only wish they could achieve, and quite a remarkable accomplishment.
Looking at our stats from last week, here are the most popular stories that you read about the Canadian advertising & marketing industry (or digital) on Profectio for the week ending September 12, 2014…
- SUBWAY And Pepsi Offer Canadians A WinningLunchCombo.ca
- Postmedia Network Promotes Sandra Mackechnie To VP Digital Advertising And Strategy
- Reshift Media Helps Brands Connect On Facebook With Launch Of Social Brand Amplifier
- 74% Of Canadians Prefer Webrooming, Showrooming Also On The Rise [Study]
- Breaking: Rdio Canada Appoints Bryan Bean As Vice President Of Marketing & Strategic Partnerships
Articles By Guest Contributors From Last Week: