The newspaper business continues to be plagued by low revenues, last week Postmedia reported its quarterly earnings which were down $208.8 million from the same period last year. TorStar also took a hit their its Metro chair of free daily papers which results in cuts there as well. Looking at our stats from last week, here are the most popular stories that you read about the Canadian advertising & marketing industry (or digital) on Profectio for the week ending July 11, 2014…
- Breaking: Torstar Cuts At Metro Eliminates Creative Talent
- On The Move – Advertising & Marketing Roles – July 11, 2014
- BMW Canada Launches Campaign For New BMW M3 Sedan And M4 [Video]
- SUBWAY Becomes The “Guardians Of The Galaxy” In New Marvel Campaign
- Canadian Women’s Foundation Rolls Out Latest Anti-Sex Trafficking Campaign
Advertisement: Looking for top talent? Use Profectio’s job board.