Communications in Canada took a big change on July 1 as CASL (Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation) went live, and it definitely will have an impact on corporate communications as we know it. The publishing world continues to see changes as Toronto Star owned, The Grid shut down last week after 162 issues.
Looking at our stats from last week, here are the most popular stories that you read about the Canadian advertising & marketing industry (or digital) on Profectio for the week ending July 4, 2014…
- Sid Lee Appoints Matt Di Paola Managing Director, Digital Innovation In Toronto
- Is The Party Over For Olive Media?
- Breaking: More Cuts At Rogers, As CEO Unveils It’s Future
- Chris O’Neill Leaves Top Position At Google Canada, Taking Over Google Glass Business Operations
- DAC Group Appoints Patricia Whitney To VP Media Practice