A few weeks ago we has asked “Who Are Canada’s Top Female Founders?” which turned into a great conversation on the site and our Twitter account, now there is a long list of Canadian female founders. AceTech Ontario which is a not for profit organization dedicated to helping Ontario’s technology- based companies become more competitive recently announced their 2014 Leadership Initiative Awards .
The 2014 Leadership Initiative Award:
- Naren Arulrajah – Ekwa Marketing – Building a large, best-in-class company where every person works from home
- Niraj Bhargava – The New Energy Group (NEG) – Partnering with the big guys: Leveraging the might while not losing flight
- Mark Jaine – Intelex – Organic Growth from $0 to Tens of Millions
- Krista LaRiviere – gShift Labs – Using Web Presence Analytics to enhance your brand content, measure performance and focus your marketing dollars
- David Llyod – Intelliresponse – “Innovate like Apple.” Real research in a small tech company
- Chris Rasmussen – Doxim – Retention and Renewal: Create better experiences to retain clients and grow your business