Toronto-based CentriLogic, a provider of hybrid hosting and data center solutions, announced several additions and promotions to its senior management team. CentriLogic has added four new hires and appointed three existing employees to senior-level positions, as follows:
- Kevin Aplin – VP, Client Services. Kevin Aplin, former Group Sales Director at CentriLogic, has been appointed to VP, Client Services. In this role, Kevin will be responsible for the delivery of new customer implementations and ongoing customer satisfaction across all CentriLogic locations.
- Joe Damiani – VP & GM at The Capris Group. Joe Damiani, former Director of Operations at CentriLogic, has been appointed to VP & GM at The Capris Group. Joe will be responsible for managing The Capris Group’s daily activities and will be heading post-acquisition integration efforts between CentriLogic and The Capris Group.
- Pat Lentz – CFO. Pat is a financial professional with nearly 20 years of experience providing investment banking, corporate finance, M&A advisory, and strategic consulting services to technology and telecommunications companies. Pat will serve as CentriLogic’s interim CFO and will be responsible for managing all financial activities.
- Sapphire McCullough – Head of Global Compliance. Sapphire has extensive experience in implementing and managing internal controls and policies and achieving regulatory compliance for large organizations throughout Europe. In her new role, she will be responsible for CentriLogic’s global compliance efforts with an initial focus on achieving SSAE 16 Type II, ISO27001, and ISO9001 compliance.
- Matej Sustic – VP, Operations & Technology. Matej will be responsible for managing and leading CentriLogic’s international platform and operations teams. Matej has held senior technology and executive positions at companies including Telekom Slovenia, Telus Communications, Fusepoint Managed Services (now SAVVIS Canada), & Avtenta.si.
- Melinda Sutcliffe – VP, Human Resources. Melinda is a seasoned HR professional with more than 20 years of experience working across all aspects of HR in various countries. Melinda will be responsible for establishing global HR strategy, building a global team and managing HR-related M&A integration between CentriLogic, The Capris Group, and Dacentec Inc.
- Jack Thompson – VP, Sales. Jack Thompson, former Director of North American Sales & Business Development, has been appointed to Vice President, Sales. In his new role Jack will be responsible for all North American sales activities at CentriLogic.