They call him 007, and he carries the new Sony Xperia T phone, and good news as the smartphone will be available in Canada and available through a number of carriers including Bell, Mobilicity, MTS, Rogers and Videotron this November.
“Entertainment is in our DNA and the Xperia T is the latest example,” said Peter Farmer, Vice President of Marketing for North America, Sony Mobile Communications. “Offering stylish design, easy connectivity and access to premium entertainment anywhere, anytime, the Bond phone will soon be available to Canadians.”
Straight from the latest James Bond release Skyfall, Sony Mobile Communications announced today Xperia T – the Bond phone, the newest Sony smartphone which brings Sony’s best HD experiences, easy connectivity with ‘One-Touch’ sharing enabled by NFC (Near Field Communications) and Sony’s award-winning arc design.
More entertainment with Sony media applications
Xperia T includes three preloaded Sony media applications, Walkman, Movies, and Album, introducing a consistent user interface across Sony devices. Album will be especially appealing to photo takers with features such as geo-mapping in satellite and traditional map views, more than 25 editing options and improved layout of photo and video folders, both in device and online.
As an added benefit, simply sign-up or access Box from your Xperia T to grab 50GB of file storage from the cloud – free, for life.
Sony Xperia T Specs:
- 4.6” HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 13MP quick launch-fast capture camera that goes from sleep to snap in just over a second
- Full 1080p HD video recording and a 720p HD front camera for the highest quality content
- Easy connectivity with ‘One-touch’ function enabled by NFC
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery efficiency, fast performance and ultra sharp graphics
- Android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) following launch
- LTE and HSPA + variants available
- Available in black