Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- GMC Plays Ball With Montreal Alouettes In Sponsorship Deal
- Jennifer Nebesky Joins MAVERICK As Senior Vice President, Client Services
- Richtree Natural Market Restaurants Selects MAVERICK As PR Agency Of Record
- Ultima Foods And CASACOM Awarded 2013 Silver Anvil For Reputation /Brand Management
- Microsoft Canada Names Veritas Communications PR Agency Of Record
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Yellow Media Archive
Posted on September 11, 2012 | 4 CommentsTaking their online marketing experience to a new level, Steve Buors and Kirk Allen have launched Reshift Media, a business that will provide various services such as social media, search engine optimization (SEO) and mobile. Their approach will be to work in conjunction with agencies as they look to help with a more integrated strategy around those four core areas.
Posted on September 5, 2012 | No CommentsAs Wagjag (owned by TorStar) tries to breathe some new life into the daily deal space, they recently announced that they have acquired the Deal of the Day business unit from Yellow Media. Terms of the deal were not disclosed but it does appear they deal was done to help Wagjag gain access to their database. Integration of Deal of the Day into Wagjag.com should be complete over the next few weeks.