Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Tara McCarthy Appointed Senior Vice President and Partner At FleishmanHillard
- StubHub Canada Partners with Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On!
- Canadian Public Relations Society National Announces 2013 Awards Of Excellence Winners
- Maryse Harvey Appointed Vice President At NATIONAL Public Relations
- 5 Ways To Get More ReTweets [Infographic]
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Wind Mobile Archive
Posted on July 30, 2012 | 1 CommentWIND Mobile is looking to take a new direction as the company has appointed its Chief Operating Officer (COO). Pietro succeeds Gianluca Corti, who will assume responsibility for the consumer business unit of Wind Telecomunicazioni. The strategic transition will ensure that both companies are well-positioned for success within the VimpelCom Ltd. family.