Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- GMC Plays Ball With Montreal Alouettes In Sponsorship Deal
- Jennifer Nebesky Joins MAVERICK As Senior Vice President, Client Services
- Richtree Natural Market Restaurants Selects MAVERICK As PR Agency Of Record
- Ultima Foods And CASACOM Awarded 2013 Silver Anvil For Reputation /Brand Management
- Microsoft Canada Names Veritas Communications PR Agency Of Record
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Wind Mobile Archive
Posted on May 21, 2013 | No CommentsThey have been very open about their intend to acquire WIND Mobile, and have recently launched a new campaign called "Fongo Faces," which Fongo hopes will show Canadians their intent to put the power of mobile data plans in the hands of consumers.
Posted on April 1, 2013 | No CommentsFongo, a mobile telecommunications company based in South-Western Ontario announced recently that it is looking to make a play for wireless carrier WIND Mobile. WIND Mobile through a lot of controversy and court battles was the first new wireless entrant that launched in late 2009 by Founder Anthony Lacavera through financial backing from Egyptian-based Orascom Telecom.
Posted on October 24, 2012 | No CommentsWith the news over the weekend that Orascom Telecommunications was looking to make a play to take over WIND Mobile, a lot of speculation surfaced as to what would become of the new Canadian wireless company. Here at the office we had wondered what would be of its Founder, Tony Lacavera, the man with the vision and the plan and "kahoonas"
Total Foreign Carrier Ownership Becomes Reality In Canada, Egypt’s Orascom Moves To Take Full Control Of WIND MobilePosted on October 22, 2012 | No CommentsIt has been announced the Orascom is looking to take over control of Canadian wireless carrier WIND Mobile and their roughly 500,000 active customers throughout Canada. Orascom has always been a major backer of WIND Mobile, but now wants to take full control,