Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Posted on April 22, 2013 | No CommentsThere has been a lot of movements in the last three months as we look back at the digital landscape across Canada for the first quarter for 2013. Advertising agencies have been racing to fill vacant holes as there has flood of Creative Directors shifting from one agency to another such as here and here.
Posted on February 20, 2013 | No CommentsTranscontinental has announced the appointment of Edward John (Ted) Markle as President of the Corporation’s media sector, TC Media, a division of Transcontinental. Previously, Ted was Senior Vice President, Content Solutions, for TC Media since 2011, as he took over for François Olivier, President and Chief Executive Officer of Transcontinental.
Posted on December 5, 2012 | 2 CommentsBack in October Dominique-Sébastien Forest announced he was leaving TC Media (a division of Transcontinental). We've now confirmed that has joined the largest private public relations agency Edelman Canada team and will support their digital efforts.