Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- GMC Plays Ball With Montreal Alouettes In Sponsorship Deal
- Jennifer Nebesky Joins MAVERICK As Senior Vice President, Client Services
- Richtree Natural Market Restaurants Selects MAVERICK As PR Agency Of Record
- Ultima Foods And CASACOM Awarded 2013 Silver Anvil For Reputation /Brand Management
- Microsoft Canada Names Veritas Communications PR Agency Of Record
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Posted on April 2, 2013 | No CommentsNadir Mohamed recently announced he will be stepping down from the top seat at Rogers as the CEO will retire in 2014. According to documents filed with the securities regulators on Thursday, Rogers could possibly pay Nadir a exit package worth $18.5 million
Posted on March 26, 2013 | No CommentsSince posting our story yesterday, "JUICE Mobile About To Make A Major Hire" our traffic and tip line have been blowing up. We've now gotten reports that Mary Lepage will be taking on the role at JUICE Mobile. Mary arrives from Rogers where she was the Sales Director, Digital since December 2011.
Posted on March 5, 2013 | No CommentsAs their look to have their acquisition approved by necessary government bodies, the Competition Bureau has approved the deal that would allow Bell Media to acquire Astral. The deal has previously been shot down by the CRTC, and rivals Rogers and TELUS have been doing everything they can to make sure it does not go through,
Posted on February 12, 2013 | No CommentsAre you a small business owner? Do you monitor your web traffic, but specifically have any tools to help you determine where it comes from? According to OutRank ( a service from Rogers), shared the results of its 2012 customer web-traffic analysis, revealing a marked increase in the percentage of website visits coming from mobile devices.