Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Research In Motion Archive
Posted on January 28, 2013 | No CommentsWe are just two days away from the long awaited launch of Blackberry 10, and Research In Motion also announced they will be taking part in this year's Super Bowl. RIM plans to spend upwards of $3 million for an ad spot during the big game which takes place on Sunday, February 3, 2013. Chief Marketing Officer Frank Boulben has go so far
Posted on January 22, 2013 | No CommentsRIM continues to do some housecleaning, yesterday the company announced that it is dropping the word "app" from its Blackberry App World and will now be called Blackberry World. Also in a move that we've seen from Google, RIM is also adding its multimedia content including music and videos.
Posted on December 21, 2012 | No CommentsAs they inch closer to the launch of the much anticipated Blackberry 10, Research In Motion reported their third quarter results for the months ending December 1, 2012 last night. Things were not great for the mobile device manufacture this quarter, but the market has not given up all hope on them.