Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Tara McCarthy Appointed Senior Vice President and Partner At FleishmanHillard
- StubHub Canada Partners with Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On!
- Canadian Public Relations Society National Announces 2013 Awards Of Excellence Winners
- Maryse Harvey Appointed Vice President At NATIONAL Public Relations
- 5 Ways To Get More ReTweets [Infographic]
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Real Time Bidding Archive
Posted on May 22, 2013 | No CommentsAs they continue to beef up their real-time bidding (RTB) offering, Toronto-based AcuityAds has just announced a new technology partnership with Digital Element, a provider of IP Intelligence and geolocation solutions. AcuityAds Inc. has agreed to use the NetAcuity Edge solution to help facilitate the delivery of hyperlocal geotargeted advertising campaigns in the United States and Canada.
Posted on May 14, 2013 | No CommentsBrian also added that "mobile has the opportunity to be more programatic than display, " which some may say is a bold statement especially when we have heard the promise for years that "This is the year of mobile." However we are seeing huge growth within the RTB space on both sides of the border.
Posted on April 17, 2013 | No CommentsWe've just gotten word that Markcus Templer is packing up his desk and saying the final goodbye's to the team at Olive Media. Today marks the final day with the Toronto-based advertising network. So what's next? Markus will be joining Rocket Fuel Canada as their new Senior Account Executive.
Posted on April 8, 2013 | No CommentsRiaz Sheikh is the newest employee to join eyeDemand, a division of Toronto-based eyeReturn, who's been on a strong growth path over the last few months as they've been ramping up their digital offering. Riaz joins eyeDemand as Director of Business Development overseeing their sales efforts. Prior to joining he was