Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies Expands In Toronto & Victoria
- Tara McCarthy Appointed Senior Vice President and Partner At FleishmanHillard
- StubHub Canada Partners with Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On!
- Canadian Public Relations Society National Announces 2013 Awards Of Excellence Winners
- Maryse Harvey Appointed Vice President At NATIONAL Public Relations
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
PR in Canada Archive
Posted on November 19, 2009 | No CommentsFacebook has done a much better job at listening to its 350+ million user based but there facebookare still a few tweaks that it could probably make to help us and keep us on Facebook longer. What are some things that you'd like added or changed?