Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies Expands In Toronto & Victoria
- Tara McCarthy Appointed Senior Vice President and Partner At FleishmanHillard
- StubHub Canada Partners with Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On!
- Canadian Public Relations Society National Announces 2013 Awards Of Excellence Winners
- Maryse Harvey Appointed Vice President At NATIONAL Public Relations
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Patrick Lauzon Archive
Posted on October 9, 2012 | No CommentsThe latest play by Lauzon and his team is the launch what they call a "Hyper-Local Mobile Advertising Network," which is a smart move and one of the last frontiers that Mediative and YPG have not put a strong foot print on yet, and reach consumers on the go.
Posted on July 17, 2012 | 4 CommentsMediative has signed an exclusive deal with Reader's Digest, to be their dedicated network partner in media sales. With the addition of ReadersDigest.ca, ReadersDigest.com, Selection.ca and TasteofHome.com, Mediative said the deal enhances its ability to offer advertisers access to premium inventory, unprecedented reach, and integrated online,
Posted on June 20, 2012 | No CommentsHere we are mid way through 2012 and eCommerce numbers continue to climb as consumers to to "www" to make their purchases. According to some data from a recent study that Mediative conducted many consumers also use the Internet to research products/ services before they make a purchase. For this particular study Mediative worked with Walmart.ca as a test environment, the study collected