Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies Expands In Toronto & Victoria
- Tara McCarthy Appointed Senior Vice President and Partner At FleishmanHillard
- StubHub Canada Partners with Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On!
- Canadian Public Relations Society National Announces 2013 Awards Of Excellence Winners
- Maryse Harvey Appointed Vice President At NATIONAL Public Relations
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Online Video Archive
Posted on March 6, 2013 | No CommentsEarlier this week, Bell Media and Toyota Canada Inc. announced their new partnership for a exclusive original online series REFINED available now at Discovery.ca/Refined. The show is hosted by Patrick McMurray, owner of Toronto culinary hot spots Starfish and The Ceili Cottage, REFINED follows one man’s search for sophisticated luxury.
Posted on February 26, 2013 | No CommentsLast year rumours started to surface that Arianna Huffington (Founder of Huffington Post) wanted to create a video network that would rival CNN. Shortly after AOL launched AOL On, " a online video platform where they will curate premium video content from across 14