Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- GMC Plays Ball With Montreal Alouettes In Sponsorship Deal
- Jennifer Nebesky Joins MAVERICK As Senior Vice President, Client Services
- Richtree Natural Market Restaurants Selects MAVERICK As PR Agency Of Record
- Ultima Foods And CASACOM Awarded 2013 Silver Anvil For Reputation /Brand Management
- Microsoft Canada Names Veritas Communications PR Agency Of Record
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Olive Media Archive
Posted on June 18, 2013 | No CommentsAs the continue to promote their latest product, Microsoft Office 365, the computer giant has turned to NYTimes.com for their latest campaign that leverages Toronto-based Olive Media's new ad unit. The unit is dubbed Vortex and gives advertisers an integrated rich media and animation experience, and this is its first arrival in Canada.
Posted on May 17, 2013 | No CommentsWe knew it was coming, and a quick peek into the inbox and there was the invite for the annual Olive Media Bash, by the looks of it, this year's theme is "Summer Splash" so its time to get out your flip flops and beach shorts because this party is going to be "wait for it...Legendary" (hope you get that TV reference).
Posted on May 16, 2013 | No CommentsSince its inception back in 2006 Olive Media has been a force in the Canadian online advertising world. We've covered their growth for years, and they have won quite a few accounts which represent global brands. The team works pretty hard, but they also know how to unwind and throw a pretty VERY GOOD party as we've been fortunate to be party of year after year.
Posted on May 14, 2013 | No CommentsBrian also added that "mobile has the opportunity to be more programatic than display, " which some may say is a bold statement especially when we have heard the promise for years that "This is the year of mobile." However we are seeing huge growth within the RTB space on both sides of the border.
Posted on April 17, 2013 | No CommentsWe've just gotten word that Markcus Templer is packing up his desk and saying the final goodbye's to the team at Olive Media. Today marks the final day with the Toronto-based advertising network. So what's next? Markus will be joining Rocket Fuel Canada as their new Senior Account Executive.