Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Posted on June 3, 2008 | No CommentsThe worldwide mobile market continues to grow, here in Canada we're still playing a bit of catch up but that is mainly due to our high data rates from the Telecom's Big 3 (Bell, Rogers & Telus), but there are still huge opportunities that haven't even been uncovered ahead of us.