Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Mobile Advertising Archive
Posted on March 26, 2013 | No CommentsSince posting our story yesterday, "JUICE Mobile About To Make A Major Hire" our traffic and tip line have been blowing up. We've now gotten reports that Mary Lepage will be taking on the role at JUICE Mobile. Mary arrives from Rogers where she was the Sales Director, Digital since December 2011.
Posted on March 25, 2013 | No CommentsWe've been hearing some reports that Toronto-based JUICE Mobile is about to make a significant hire in the next 72 hours. The company recently launched their mobile advertising platform called NECTAR, which according to President and CEO Neil Sweene
Posted on October 24, 2012 | 3 CommentsToronto-based JUICE Mobile has pulled off the wrapping on a mobile specific real-time bidding (RTB) platform today. With RTB being a hot area within the digital space, JUICE has decided to focus on a niche are, mobile, which is a growing space.
Posted on October 9, 2012 | No CommentsThe latest play by Lauzon and his team is the launch what they call a "Hyper-Local Mobile Advertising Network," which is a smart move and one of the last frontiers that Mediative and YPG have not put a strong foot print on yet, and reach consumers on the go.