Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies Expands In Toronto & Victoria
- Tara McCarthy Appointed Senior Vice President and Partner At FleishmanHillard
- StubHub Canada Partners with Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On!
- Canadian Public Relations Society National Announces 2013 Awards Of Excellence Winners
- Maryse Harvey Appointed Vice President At NATIONAL Public Relations
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Posted on November 22, 2012 | No CommentsHealth, beauty and baby store online retailers Well.ca announced a new mobile app has made its way to the Apple iTunes stores today as the company prepares for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the new app is packed full of features to make it easy and enjoyable for Canadians to buy the products they need for their homes.