Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies Expands In Toronto & Victoria
- Tara McCarthy Appointed Senior Vice President and Partner At FleishmanHillard
- StubHub Canada Partners with Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On!
- Canadian Public Relations Society National Announces 2013 Awards Of Excellence Winners
- Maryse Harvey Appointed Vice President At NATIONAL Public Relations
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Posted on February 20, 2013 | No CommentsKijiji Canada experienced a strong year in 2012 with over $1 billion transactions taking place on the online classified site which represents close to two ads being posted every second. Kijiji has launched their latest national campaign that gives customers a lot to feel good about.
Posted on February 5, 2013 | No CommentsIf you are a Canadian retailer, the end of January 2013 was a pretty telling tale of your future. First, there was the news that Best Buy Canada and Future Shop (owned by Best Buy) were going to close 15 of their retailer stores. Later in the week Sears Canada announced it was laying off 700 employees.