Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- Tara McCarthy Appointed Senior Vice President and Partner At FleishmanHillard
- StubHub Canada Partners with Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On!
- Canadian Public Relations Society National Announces 2013 Awards Of Excellence Winners
- Maryse Harvey Appointed Vice President At NATIONAL Public Relations
- 5 Ways To Get More ReTweets [Infographic]
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Posted on March 5, 2013 | No CommentsAs their look to have their acquisition approved by necessary government bodies, the Competition Bureau has approved the deal that would allow Bell Media to acquire Astral. The deal has previously been shot down by the CRTC, and rivals Rogers and TELUS have been doing everything they can to make sure it does not go through,
Posted on February 12, 2013 | No CommentsAre you a small business owner? Do you monitor your web traffic, but specifically have any tools to help you determine where it comes from? According to OutRank ( a service from Rogers), shared the results of its 2012 customer web-traffic analysis, revealing a marked increase in the percentage of website visits coming from mobile devices.
Posted on December 21, 2012 | No CommentsWith Hurricane Sandy now a thing of the past, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg announced that New Yorkers would be able to send text messages to 911, a significant step as the state looks to decongest the city's phone lines and staff prioritize emergency requests.