Search Profectio Network of Sites:
- GMC Plays Ball With Montreal Alouettes In Sponsorship Deal
- Jennifer Nebesky Joins MAVERICK As Senior Vice President, Client Services
- Richtree Natural Market Restaurants Selects MAVERICK As PR Agency Of Record
- Ultima Foods And CASACOM Awarded 2013 Silver Anvil For Reputation /Brand Management
- Microsoft Canada Names Veritas Communications PR Agency Of Record
- Atlantic Power Corp Approves New Policy
- Ballard Achieves Record Production Of Telecom Backup Power Systems At Tijuana Facility
- Alter NRG Closes $10 Million From Strategic Investors
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Announces New $30 Million Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- Algonquin Power And Utilities Secures $120M In Series A Funding
Submit A Guest Article:
Posted on May 29, 2013 | No CommentsAs the Government of Alberta was looking for ways to engage citizens and help education kids about the benefits of healthy eating they turned to DDB Canada to develop an innovative way to aspire and engage youth. The new initiative is part of The Government of Alberta’s province-wide program, titled the Healthy U 5&1 Experiment which helps families adopt wholesome habits by adding at least five servings of fruit and vegetables, and an hour of activity into each day.
Posted on February 20, 2013 | No CommentsIDC released the latest number of smartphone shipments for the forth quarter of 2012 and it should come as no surprise that Android and iOS are at the top of the pile. Specifically the two represent 91.1% of all smartphone shipments during Q4 2012. Apple shipped a total of 207.6 million units worldwide during 4Q12, up 70.2% from the 122.0 million units shipped during 4Q11. For calendar year 2012, Android and iOS combined for 87.6% of the 722.4 million smartphones shipped worldwide, up from 68.1% of the 494.5 million units shipped during calendar year 2011.