Senior Manager / Director of Online Marketing
OANDA is currently looking for a Senior Manager / Director of Online Marketing to join our team.
You will be responsible for creating, directing and overseeing the organization’s online marketing initiatives in order to grow existing business and generate new business. The person in this role will achieve results by driving strategic marketing initiatives via online advertising, content, customer interaction, promotions, and performance reporting.
OANDA is a unique company. It’s not a Web start up or a bank. It’s a technology company that innovates both in computer engineering and financial modelling.
Located in downtown Toronto, OANDA provides convenient access to public transit and other downtown amenities.
We provide catered lunches on Mondays & Wednesdays, on-site yoga classes and massage therapist, Friday afternoon social gatherings, and more.
We’re also the number 10 company on this list – so check it out for more info:
Visit our website at www.oanda.com <http://www.oanda.com> .
About the role:
- Lead online marketing strategy and execution to drive acquisition (lead generation, site traffic/consideration, revenue) as well as optimization of existing customer life cycle and free (demo) platform users. This will require strong ability to utilize analytics and reporting to drive decision making
- Drive and support marketing campaigns and promotions via online advertising (display, paid & organic search, social media, etc.), content, marcom, email marketing, etc. Plan and execute marketing campaign tests and report on results.
- Keep abreast of trends and best practices in online marketing industry, identifying new potential opportunities for OANDA.
- Share knowledge and lead online marketing training and skills development for marketing team and cross-functionally.
- Manage third-party vendors as necessary (Agencies, Consultants, etc.)
- Manage and conduct internal and external customer feedback sessions and surveys as needed.
- Establish strong working relationships with key business partners in order to execute change (sales, finance, marketing, content, technology, etc).
- Own communication with internal clients and groups (e.g., Customer Service, Technology, Sales)
- Own metric tracking and strategic evaluation of marketing initiatives in partnership with Marketing Analytics team
- Collaborate with UI designers to drive improvements to the home page, landing pages, site registration and activation touch-points
- Increase and optimize all elements of customer acquisition & retention
- Develop plans for and oversee all product launches, enhancements and competitive opportunities online w/ responsibility to coordinate plans with other marketing team members and corporate stakeholders.
- Track, review and evaluate marketing program effectiveness
- Dynamic, super creative, and high energy individual who embraces the challenge of staying abreast of best practices in this rapidly evolving industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related major
- Five to Eight years of experience in the marketing, public relations or corporate communications field with a minimum of 3 years in Online Marketing
- Hands-on Search Marketing & Online Advertising experience with the ability to track and measure analytics
- A thorough understanding of user-site flow dynamics as well as online marketing technologies and strategies
- Experience with email marketing preferred but not required
- Requires at minimum a basic understanding of HTML
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and oral communications skills
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial spirit, strategic thinker
- Ability to multitask, take direction and execute with precision
- Ability to adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Solid analytical, quantitative, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be Ambitious, driven and posses marketing savvy
- A positive, can do, walk the extra mile attitude is key to fit in the team!
Please send your resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.