Home » Knowledge Centre
Do People Want To Work For Your Canadian Startup?
Interesting poll over on Techcrunch over the weekend, entitled “The Startup You Want To Work At The Most Is Your Own.”
Based on the results, here are the top 5 startups that people want to work for:
- My own: 1,245 votes
- Milk: 1,228 votes
- Square: 508 votes
- Twitter: 453 votes
- Facebook: 450 votes
- Poll: Which Canadian Startup Do You Want To Work For?
- Poll: Which Canadian Startup Do You Want To Work For? (RePlay)
- CIBC: 33% Of Canadians Own A Smartphone, Mobile Banking On The Grow
- Torstar Digital Turns Internal For Next Batch Of Startup With Weekend Long Competition
- eHoliday 2011 Numbers [Infographic]
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- SUBWAY Goes Back To School With Cash Card Promotion - August 26, 2014
- Rogers & Shaw Media Take On Netflix In New Streaming Service - August 26, 2014
- Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending August 22, 2014 - August 25, 2014