Montreal media company BRANCHEZ-VOUS! has added eight specialized sites to their advertising network.
- Fanatique.ca (www.Fanatique.ca), the largest independent sports site in Quebec. With over 125,000 unique visitors in June 2007, Fanatique.ca is, according to comscore MediaMetrix, the second most frequented Quebec sports site. Fanatique.ca is the ideal vehicle for advertisers targeting young men.
- The Racing-Live network (which includes www.F1-Live.com), a worldwide reference on motor sports. Through its real-time coverage, the Racing-Live.com portal is the best news source about F1, Rallies WRC, MotoGP, Indy Racing League and Rally Raid. In addition to automotive advertisers, it will serve luxury products advertisers and advertisers targeting high-income male consumers.
- HumourQuÃ©bec (www.humourqc.com) which, with almost 100,000 unique visitors in June 2007, is one of the main Quebec-based humour sites. HumourQuÃ©bec reaches a mostly male teenage and young adult audience.
- Waka.ca (www.waka.ca), a real estate search engine that presents all the homes for sale in the province of Quebec. It suits particularly real estate and finance advertisers’ needs.
- Centpapiers (www.centpapiers.com), a free media dedicated to citizen
journalism with news, opinions and debates generated by over 250 writers. Centpapiers is a particularly good media for event-related and word-of-mouth communication.
- Toutacoup (www.toutacoup.ca) and Wannawin (www.wannawin.ca), two contest sites which attract nearly 200,000 unique users per month and have over one million registered users.
- TopBlogues (www.topblogues.com), the first site presenting a ranking of Quebec-based blogs, classified in categories, according to their popularity. It reaches, among others, influencers and tech professionals.