August is coming to a close, but our NextGen Awards are here – enter your agency today, and make sure clients and prospects know about the great work your agency produces! The RIO games have come to a close and Canada earned a total of 22 medals. Here is our roundup of the most popular advertising & marketing stories that you read on Profectio for the week ending August 19, 2016.
- Do Ad Execs Need Media Training?
- Breaking: Simon Rodrigue Exits Walmart Canada
- Watercooler: Post Acquisition, JUICE Squeezes Out Some Staff
- Breaking: Association of Canadian Advertisers Taps Chris Williams As Vice President Digital
- Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending August 12, 2016