“That’s it, that’s all she wrote” – we have past the half way point of 2016 and there has been no shortage of twist and turns in the Canadian digital industry. There have been several big surprises as the media landscape continues to change withe traditional companies embracing digital offerings to reach even more consumers. Looking back at June 2016, here are the most popular stories that you read on Profectio:
- Breaking: Simon Rodrigue Exits Walmart Canada
- Is The Party Over For TC Media?
- Rivet Expands Leadership Team With Kim Farwell And Ian Mackenzie
- Breaking: Patrick “The Builder” Lauzon Exits TC Media
- Breaking: Simon Jennings Appointed Chief Revenue Officer Pelmorex Media
- The Speed Of Culture Is Redefining Marketing