The new hires include:
- Nicole Brown, Account Director,formerly of 6degrees Integrated Communications and Grey Worldwide, she has managed a diverse set of clients including GlaxoSmithKline, Diageo, Eli Lily, Dairy Queen, Special Olympics, Irving, Warner Bros. Conagra, Heinz and Saputo.
- Mike Richardson joins as Creative, and previously was with Draftfcb where he worked across a breadth of accounts including Coors Light, Kraft Foods and TD Canada Trust.
- Oliver Brooks has also been hired as Creative, having worked at some of Canada’s larger agencies, such as Draftfcb and CP+B, Oliver has worked on a broad range of clients including TD Canada Trust, Molson, Kraft, Kelloggs, Tourism Ontario, and Axe
- Vanessa Heber has also been hired as Creative, a recent graduate of Humber College, who has interned at CP+B and has worked on clients such as Vitamin Water, Pfizer, BiC Razors and Toys R Us.
- Also joining as a Creative is Victoria Sturgess, a graduate of Humber College and recently interned at CP+B, where she contributed to campaigns for Vitamin Water, Toys R Us, BiC Razors, and Pfizer.