Website Glassdoor recently released their annual their annual ranking of top CEO’s based on votes from their community:
Glassdoor’s Top 50 CEOs:
A few names we’re sure you’ll recognize that made the Glassdoor’s list of Top CEO’s this year include: Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, up 14 points to a 99 percent rating (#1); SAP’s Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe, up 7 percentage points to a 99 percent rating (#2); Google’s Larry Page, unchanged at a 95 percent rating (#11); Salesforce’s Marc Benioff, up 2 points to a 94 percent rating (#13); Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, up 13 points to a 93 percent rating (#16); Apple’s Tim Cook, down 4 points to a 93 percent rating (#18); Dell’s Michael Dell, up 9 points to an 81 percent rating #49).
The company also released their list of Canadian CEOs, some might surprise you.
Glassdoor’s Top 10 Canadian CEOs:
Here are the top 10 chief executives in Canada as rated anonymously by employees on job and career website Glassdoor:
- Suncor CEO Steve Williams. 96 per cent.
- Royal Bank CEO Gordon Nixon. 94 per cent.
- TD Bank CEO Ed Clark. 93 per cent.
- Four Seasons Hotel CEO Kathleen Taylor. 92 per cent.
- Scotiabank CEO Rick Waugh. 89 per cent.
- BCE CEO George Cope. 85 per cent.
- Telus CEO Darren Entwistle. 84 per cent.
- Bank of Montreal CEO Bill Downe. 84 per cent.
- Lululemon CEO Christine Day. 83 per cent.
- Canadian Tire CEO Stephen Wetmore. 80 per cent.